Leavitt Family Medicine is pleased to offer our Patient Portal Healow app for your convenience and information.
To access the Patient Portal, please click HERE.
We are very excited to introduce the latest technology in patient communications. The Patient Portal is completely secure and HIPAA compliant to ensure the safety of your Personal Health Information. View our HIPAA – Notice of Privacy Practices here. When you are web enabled with Leavitt Family Medicine you will be able to do the following via the Internet:
- Send messages to and receive messages from your health care team
- Update your address, phone numbers, email address, employer, pharmacy and emergency contacts.
- Enter or update your Medical, Surgical, and Hospitalization histories as well as your allergy information.
- Receive email reminders of existing appointments and notifications of new information posted to the web portal.
- Enter historical vaccination information from other offices to your record at Leavitt Family Medicine.
- View your current and previous patient statements.
- View your current and previous lab and diagnostic reports.
- View your current and previous appointments.
- Summaries of previous visits
- Complete Personal Health Record (PHR)
To become web-enabled, simply call us or talk with someone at our front desk. You will need to fill out an Informed Consent Form (available here) and provide us your email address (if we do not already have it on file). With these we can set up your portal ID and password. Then you can start using this convenient method of communication, the Patient Portal.