Providing excellent health care for people age 65 and over is our passion. Your care team at Leavitt Family Medicine collaborates with specialists and coordinates all aspects of your health care.
Conditions We Treat
We provide care for all conditions, illnesses and injuries related to Senior and Geriatric health care, including:
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Changes in mood and personality
- Changes in thinking skills – decision making, complex tasks
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease – COPD
- Cognitive decline
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Depression and anxiety
- Falls and mobility
- Heart disease
- Hypercholesterolemia – high cholesterol
- Hypertension – high blood pressure
- Low motivation and interest
- Medication management
- Memory concerns
- Neuro-degenerative disorders – Parkinsons
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Weight changes
- We provide a full spectrum of services for senior health care including:
- Diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of all senior and geriatric care conditions
- Cognitive assessment and evaluation
- Coordination of care – home health, hospice, physical therapy
- Diagnostic and laboratory testing
- Mental health consultation and counseling
- Physical health evaluation
- Overall health plan customized for each patient to maximize wellbeing
- Referrals to medical and surgical specialists
Why Choose Leavitt Family Medicine for Senior Health and Geriatric Care
Committed to your best health
At Leavitt Family Medicine, you are not just a number. Your primary care providers and your entire health care team know you, genuinely care about you and are committed to providing you with the best health care experience possible. For all of your health care needs, you can count on your trusted Leavitt Family Medicine providers to be there for you.
Care you can count on
Health care decisions can be complex and difficult to navigate. Your Leavitt Family Medicine care team will take the time to explain, review and discuss your health. We partner with you in navigating your treatment options to ensure you receive the best possible care. As your trusted primary health care providers we welcome questions anytime inside or outside the clinic.
Concierge level health care 24/7
At Leavitt Family Medicine, access to your trusted health care providers never stops. The clinic is designed to deliver the care you need from the health care providers you know and trust whenever you need it. Leavitt Family Medicine is open Monday through Saturday. Same-day appointments are available every day. We offer walk-in visits and your care team is on call after hours 24/7. You can also easily schedule appointments on our website, patient portal and by phone. For all of your health care needs, Leavitt Family Medicine has you covered.
Leavitt Family Medicine is an independent medical clinic. When you choose us as your primary care provider, you receive access to all advanced specialists, regardless of which hospital group or corporation owns their clinic. We will refer you to the best specialists in their respective medical and surgical fields and coordinate everything you need for your appointments.
All-access to your health care team
In addition to regular in-office visits, physicals and procedures, Leavitt Family Medicine offers convenient same-day care options like same-day appointments and walk-in visits. Telehealth visits are also available for most health care needs.